Don Bullard Insurance Claim Instructions
Many people love the feeling of the financial security they get out of their insurance protection, but nobody enjoys being in the position of having to file an insurance claim. We know life happens and filing a claim is sometimes necessary. If you find yourself needing to file a claim, please click the corresponding carrier below first and follow their instructions for a quick and easy resolution to your claim. However, if a claim has not been resolved in a timely manner, please contact us at (800) 791-5472 Toll Free. We will be happy to contact your carrier and intercede on your behalf; Don Bullard Insurance is here when you need us most. We’re dedicated to providing fast, fair, and friendly claim services to and help guide you through the claims process.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911
It is important to make sure certain steps are taken to prevent problems during your claims process. Following these steps will help make process much more smoothly:
- Once it is safe to do so do what is necessary to prevent further damage.
- Take photos before and after any temporary repairs are made.
- Keep receipts for items purchased to make those repairs.
- Don’t remove any damaged materials or items off the property. The adjuster will need to see it when he comes out to inspect the property.
- You may want to get an estimate for repairs before filing your claim to be sure the cost to repair will exceed your deductible.